Thursday, November 19, 2009

I'm Going to Kansas City!!!!

I've been busy the last several days getting prepared for the National Catholic Youth Conference in Kansas City. Last Saturday night, my parish held a lock-in for the teens who are going and I had a great time. Right now, I am making final preparations and getting ready to leave for Kansas City!!!! YEAH!!! Oh wait, I live here. Anyway, I'm getting ready to hop on a bus and go to the hotel where we are staying.

Tonight is opening session. Tomorrow morning they are having a Eucharistic procession through downtown Kansas City from the Sprint Arena to the chapel set up at Bartle Hall. I think that will be quite the site to see. We'll follow the day up by several sessions and all types of great fun!!

I'm really excited to get some Jesus time in and I can't express how excited I am to see 22,000 high school teens excited for their faith.

I'm going to try to update my blog as soon as I figure out how to from my Blackberry. So stay tuned. If at the very least I can't do it on here I definitely will be sending Twitter updates @JamieMc4525

2 comments:

  1. That sounds wonderful! I can't wait to hear about it. Bless you and bless the children!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, what about MyPC.com? Would that work for you? I've never tried it, but I heard it's a good way to use your computer away from home. Just thought I'd throw it out there.

    ReplyDelete